The right-click "ignore" menu item is missing in version 1.6.13 of the Windows client. Effectively, the only way to add items to the .gitignore file now is by hand editing it. This is not ok. Please bring it back.
Works for me. Screenshot?
sourcetree-missing-ignore.png
I have attached an image below.
Weird. You can post a bug report to jira.atlassian.com.
Hi,
Unfortunately this is a regression introduced in 1.6.13, completely unintentional and a QA fail on my behalf.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-2949
Apologies for this. I'm currently working to get back for you.
The bug you linked to (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-2949) is about adding files to the index. The question was about adding to .gitignore, is it the same bug? In any case, I have the same problem on 1.6.13, thanks for keeping us informed on this!
I have the same problem in 1.6.13. The ignore option is no longer in the contextual menu.
@Michael Minns thank you so much for fixing this in 1.6.14, this issue was driving me nuts!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.