Hey there,
I've completed the Confluence Fundamentals learning pathway. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on other options to deepen my understanding of Confluence? (Intermediate level)
Many thanks,
Rebecca
@rebecca.ruthfitzpatrick,
I believe there are several skill builders that Atlassian offers on their university website.
This one is free, but I believe there are several others. You can browse their catalog here.
Outside of the training that Atlassian offers, there are also several videos on youtube or articles you could google! There are plenty of resources out there if you want to learn! If you haven't already, I'd sign up for a free Cloud site so that you can play around with laying out pages, content, ect.
Thanks @Kian Stack Mumo Systems appreciate the guidance
HI @rebecca.ruthfitzpatrick
Welcome to the community! Go for a pro skills badge and subscribe to a free confluence cloud account to practice your skills like @Kian Stack Mumo Systems mentioned.
https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/850541-apb-220-confluence-space-administration-pro-skills-badge
Cool, thanks Benjamin!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.