My SourceTreeI app stopped working. I had to reinstall it but now I am getting an error: JavaScript Load Error.
Please make sure that your network settings allow you to download scripts from the following domain:
https://aid-frontend.prod.atl-paas.net/atlassian-id/front-end/5.0.495.
I am also getting this error when trying to log into
Bitbucket to reset my password: Your account has been deactivated. Please contact Bucket Support for assistance
Hi @Kamal Lemseffer
I see two separate problems here, and the second one is the important one.
Your account deactivation isn't an issue with Sourcetree. A deactivated Atlassian account prevents logins from Sourcetree. Contact Atlassian support at https://support.atlassian.com/contact to reactivate your account. The community can't do this for you.
The JavaScript Load Error often has a different cause. Sourcetree loads the Atlassian login page from the domain mentioned in the error, and something in your environment might be blocking it. I suggest checking these points:- Firewall, proxy, or VPN blocking atl-paas.net- Antivirus with web filtering- Company network restrictionsA quick way to test is to try logging in from a different network, like a mobile hotspot. If it works there, the issue is likely in your current network.
Since this question has been open for a while, I hope it’s still okay to ask: are you still experiencing this issue?
Cheers, Martin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.