Hello,
I have multiple cards I use for recurring tasks. I use checklists with due dates to each item within these cards. At times, I have multiple checklists with varying due date frequencies. I need help setting up automations for the following:
A. When items in X checklist in Card 1 are completed, the due date is then moved to the same day next week. I have probably 10 cards or more that have checklists with items to be completed weekly. I'm hoping for one mass automation rule I can apply for all of my cards thatn have weekly recurring tasks.
B. When items Y checklist in Card 1 are marked as complete, I want them to move to the bottom of the checklist and due date moved to same day 1 year leter.
C. In some cases, I have other checklists in cards like Card 1 that due not need recurring due date automation even though they have due dates.
Here is a sample automation I am trying to run without success:
when an item is checked in a checklist named "checklist name", move the due date to the same day next week, and uncheck item "Item name"
I'm happy to use labels and keywords to help direction automations to specific checklists, but I need help understanding how to do this the best way possible.