I have a small organization of about 8 members sharing one board. We have set up two 32" TV screens in my office as visual aids for any members that come in to see the current status of the live Trello board(s). We also have field techs, sales reps and management that will need active notifications so we all use the Trello app on our mobile devices. The main issue with the two monitors in my office is the are meant to be purely visual and having more than five lists makes it necessary to mouse over to the right/left to see them all. To avoid this I have combined multiple cards/lists and added 'placeholder cards with a background color to divide them. The only issue is when you move a card from one to another without it being moved to another list, you don't get a notification for other members to know of the activity changes. So far the only way I know how to notify them is to add a note tagging them with their user name. Is the a better way? 