Hello:
I am new to Trello, our firm just purchased Premium licenses and I have a couple questions if anyone would be kind enough to respond.
Thank you.
Hi,
At risk of repeating myself amongst regulars here but Trello is something of a blank canvas and you can build it into anything you want it to be.
I would recommend you complete the Trello Fundamentals course provided free by Atlassian, this is a great introduction to all things Trello.
There are also tons of resources available here within the community, on LinkedIn and YouTube.
You can build out what you want in Trello based on the above, however, based on your questions above, I recommend you to take a look at the power-up Planyway
(I am not affiliated with Planyway at all, it is just probably the best overall solution to your question that would require the least effort)
Thank you Kindly for your response. Have a great day.
Is there a way to add time to tasks in a card?
Time tracking is baked into Planyway but here are a list of all time tracking power-ups...
https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=time
Again, you could build it into Trello using dates and custom fields but it will mean learning Trello automation and to be honest, I would suggest a power-up in this instance...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.