Hi folks, we have been trialing Whiteboards over the past few weeks and I thought I'd share some initial thoughts, just in case they are useful.
# Feedback
- great start, keep up the good work
- would be great to know where feature releases get announced. We noticed the ability to hide cursors drop recently, but it would be great to know where we could subscribe to release notes.
- the control palette takes up a lot of real estate, particularly for laptop users
- it seems odd that once a Jira ticket is created from a sticky note it can only be represented as a Jira card / embed, and not as a URL on a sticky note

# Wishlist – Top 10
- multiple line styles (dashed, dotted, etc)
- tag other users + notification once tagged
- leave comments
- follow other people
- bring people to me
- adjustable connector lines (e.g. adjust the curve)
- pencil / doodle
- temporarily hide the contents of an object
- changes since "I" was away
- Grids / tables
Cheers!