"This training opened up my heart, mind and eye!"
Never thought I would say this, but the training certainly exceeds my expectation.
The 'Team Playbook Facilitator training' is not to be measure by easy level or hard level. However, it's the challenges that we have to deal with, on a regular basis (at least for me).
I am really glad me and my team picked up the training as a TEAM goal! Peer motivation definitely helps a lot and we support each other's back.
How running this session felt:
There is always a first time for everything. Getting the momentum started is not always smooth sailing and not always easy.
This session felt heavy, but the reward and experience was well worth it! It's definitely not something that you can simply purchase, you have to do it and action it.
What went well from your perspective:
I learnt so much! Plentifully - if there is a better word to describe it. I am still digesting and practicing some of the key points till this day.
My team also got closer after the training and session.
Most importantly, this training definitely brought me to a higher level quicker and in a shorter time.
What you might try differently next time:
I would love to facilitates more sessions and at the same time have a retro on my facilitation.
- On a personal level, I did facilitate activity for my group of friends. I am happy.
- This training also helps to facilitate event such as emcee and hosting. Not exactly the same, but kind of similar once we grasp the concept.
Tips for first-time facilitators to look out for:
- What's more to say? Just do it. First step is to land the very first baby step. From there, keep the ball rolling and have fun along the way.
- Doing it with peers and as a team definitely will make a huge difference. The road to success don't have to be lonely. There is a huge community supporting each other.
- Conquer the challenges, that's how we grow and level up. Do lots of practice as well to get familiar with the process.
Christine who is our advisor, assisted us so much in this training. We are really grateful and truly appreciate for the fantastic and amazing training. Thank you! 👏👍
#Teamwork makes the dream work
#To go fast go alone, to go far go together