
It's Jobs and Career Month and I wanted to contribute by asking this question. I'm curious, what would you do differently in your career if you could go back in time?
If I could go back in time, I would have not taken such a long break between trying a trade school (see my comment on the post here) and going to college. As I said in the comment, I wouldn't change the decision I made to go to a trade school, but I would not have taken so much time off after that and done useless jobs. I would have spent that time going to college and tried something different as I did 4 years later. I think I would be farther in my career by now if I would have started sooner.
So, share with us below:
- What would you do differently in your career if you could go back in time?
- What difference do you think it would have made?