Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all have a smooth transition into weekend mode. This Friday, I want to celebrate our plant babies!

I have found many times that surrounding myself with greenery and tending to the needs of plants often helps to boost my mood and alleviate stress.
It’s a great way to get out of my head and do something tactile, especially after those downright overwhelming weeks.
So today, I want to see your plants!
Please share a photo or two of your plant pals, as well as what they’re called and/or why you like them.
Here’s a photo of our “Bird of Paradise” plant. I love the deep green of the foliage, and it brightens my mood every time I look over at it in the corner of the living room.

I live in an apartment, so while all my plants are indoor houseplants, feel free to share photos of your garden if you have one.
If you don’t have houseplants or a garden, share a photo or a description of your favorite space in nature to de-stress.
Wishing you a restful weekend.