I want to make a template board for my projects, as they all have the same timeline. Is there a way to create a template board that has all of the tasks that have to happen with the project, and then have one specific card where I set the final due date for, and then the rest of the cards automatically populate their due date based off the final due date card?
More detailed specifics - I'm trying to use this to track and manage theatre productions. I have a giant check list of everything that has to happen before opening night broken down into things like "No later than six months before opening night, no later than 3 months, no later than 1 week, etc" I want to have a card or something that is "opening night" and once I set that date, all of the other cards know to set their date off of that