I am looking for any kind of guidance at all to be able to start running unit test cases automatically in Matlab when a commit is done and pushed.
I have worked in Github before using Jenkins, and I know that it can be done. However, I did not setup that system and I do not know all the steps and "things" that are required in order to set it up again. I am now working in Bitbucket, and I think Bamboo is what is being used here? I am still new to everything in Bitbucket, so please excuse my ignorance.
I am looking to do the following:
- When a commit is done and pushed, if there is a folder called Unit Tests, run all file in that folder that may have *_test.m at the end.
- Report back if any of the unit test failed, or if all passed.
I would need to know what needs to be setup? Example, another computer that would run Matlab?
Any help to get started would be much appreciated.
Thank you.