Atlassian sent me an email that landed in my spam folder unfortunately. It reads the following:
"We are contacting you to let you know that Atlassian is winding down its operations in Russia and Belarus, and our records identify you are using Atlassian's no‑charge product(s) within these identified regions. As such, this email constitutes notice that, in accordance with our Cloud Terms of Service, we will terminate your Atlassian account in 30 days."
However, I am based in the US and have never used a Russia-based VPN or anything like that while using Trello, so I am not sure why my account was marked as being from these countries.
I've been forced to create a new account just to access my Trello boards as I use them daily for work - this is the account I'm using to create this discussion. I have been using Trello since 2016, well before they fell under the Atlassian umbrella.
I created a ticket with Atlassian, but I have no idea how long it will take to get back my account.
Is anyone else going through this who's account was wrongly flagged? Is there a number I can all since the support response times are taking forever?