Hi,
is there any plans to autosave updates of the overview field?
Thanks
@Julien Seiller I'd love to help you with an answer, but could you please provide more context, just to make sure I understand exactly what you'd like us to implement.
I mean that if you have a pretty long description, it could happen that you forget to save the changes.
Having an autosave function would be anyway more convenient.
Currently, when you close an idea, the overview/idea description field saves everything that you've written ( for you only ) but doesn't publish for everyone else until you hit save.
But it seems you're suggesting a different feature. If I understand correctly, you're proposing the elimination of the 'Save' button altogether and instead implementing an auto-save feature that saves your work as you type. That's a great point. We don't have any immediate plans to work on this, but thanks for suggesting it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.