When I run a JQL on my JPD tickets, I am able to see many values for Key Customers and Idea Archived.
However, when I export this to Google Sheets, all the values are empty for these fields in the spreadsheet.
Is this a bug?
I can't tell if it is a bug, but sounds like a oversight.
You may want to try exporting the issues with the Better Excel Exporter to a standard XLSX file, then import that to Google Sheets.
Last week I have tried, and our app correctly exports most the JPD fields, and the Google Sheets import feature should be able to import the XLSX correctly:
For the long run, we will have dedicated support for JPD, but it is quite usable even today!
(Discl. it is a paid and supported app developed by our team. Free for 10 users.)
Hi @Jack Arndt I've just tested for myself and it's working fine:
1. Include Key Customers and Idea Archived in an issue search
2. Export to CSV
3. Import to Google Sheets
Have you taken different steps? Is there any more context you can share?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.