Is there any way to default "Push commits immediately to:" to checked in SourceTree?
I hate having to click it every time.
Thanks!
I'm looking for answer to this question too, also an auto staging option would be nice (or one click stage all)
There is a "one click stage all". It is the button with the double up arrow.
"One click stage all" is in the Working Copy Changes header. Sorry for the off-topic answer, images don't seem to render in comments. I took this from under the Log/History view, but it also shows up in the File Status view.
Thats weird, it's not how it looks on my system. Are you using windows version Seth?
Did we get a resolution to this? Also annoying having to always click!
Yes, that's Windows.
On Windows, there is an option (Options > General) to "Push to default/origin remote when committing".
This is also available on Mac under "Preferences > General". just check "Push to default/origin remote when committing"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.