I want to put a private and public option in a cards.
Hi Dayana,Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware this is not possible, as I would l love to be able to do it too. I have seen others create a separate, private board to maintain the privacy aspect.
Thanks for the answer. It would be very useful to release the cards as the project is being carried out. But I will make a folder of cards on the PC and insert attachments as the activities progress.
As a suggestion for improving Trello, including a private and public option on cards would be very useful. Here is a suggestion to implement Trello.
Hi @Dayana Carla de Macedo , have you seen our Card Sharing Power-up? It allows you to share some cards with some email addresses on a web portal, without adding people to your Trello board. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.https://www.hipporello.com/trello-power-ups/trello-card-share
Hello.
Thank you for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.