I track my recurring meetings in a Trello board and I'd like to see them on the calendar. To see them on the calendar, I set a due date. I'd like to automate the advancement of the due date.
What I found in automation advances the due date to the next month and keeps the date (ex. Sept. 5th becomes Oct. 5th) but what I want to do is keep it on the same day of the week and during the same week (ex. 1st Monday of Sept moves to the 1st Mon of Oct.)
I can create 20 buttons that do that (4 weeks x 5 days/wk) and put the right button on each card, but that still requires me, I think, to enter every card and click on a button.
The columns are the days of the week and I have labels on each card in the column. I didn't see where I could use these in the automation section.
I am on the free version, so that might also prevent me from doing what I'm trying to do.
Any ideas or automations that you can suggest to help?