Hi all !
I need to share a good calendar view with my customers.
As far as I know it can't be done with a simple url sharing (because I want customer only see the calendar view + I don't want them to setup a trello account...). So I will send a weekly screen cap of the calendar view.
I also need the gmail integration for my staff to be able to see their task in their own calendars - 2-way sync.
Trello premium offer both calendar and gmail integration, but I do not like the calendar view. Not very rich.
I watched the planyway powerup and I prefer its calendar view + it also offer the gmail sync feature.
So... can I pay only for Trello Standard to benefit the features from planyway or planyway needs trello premium to be able to provide the features I need ?
Thanks
PS : if you know a better way to share only the trello calendar view with external customers without them having an account... It would be much better !