Happy Friday Atlassian Community!

Today, let's take a break from typing long answers and instead just post your favorite picture you took this week and let everyone know why you took it or what it is of.
For the Labor Day weekend and into this week I left the Arizona heat and took a trip up to Monterey, CA. The weather was so lovely, compared to where I live and it was a ton of fun! Here's a pic I took of my favorite spot on the 17 mile drive:
Spot #12 - The Lone Cypress.
For more than 250 years, the world-famous Lone Cypress has braved the elements atop its rocky pedestal overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Known as Midway Point on the original 17-Mile Drive, this iconic tree has been the logo for Pebble Beach Resorts since its founding in 1919.

So, everyone show us the fabulous picture you took this week and have a great weekend!
