Is it possible to filter out tickets from lists where the Delivery ticket status is Done without archiving the ticket?
Yes! I do this too.
I created a number of 'Done' statuses: won't do, not required, cancelled by requester, landed etc
We progress them through per workflow and then I use the filters for my boards and lists to exclude those statuses.
@Amy Barnhill can you elaborate on your question?
When you try to add a delivery ticket to an idea, the search will not include Done items:
Hi, to clarify we want to look at a "clean" list of tickets in Discovery which do not include items which have a delivery ticket status as Done.
I responded to this a couple of days ago. Basically you can adjust your filters to include/exclude certain statuses.
This is the only Delivery Status filter option I see in the menu on the list view.
When I check options on the column on the list I see this but not able to remove the "done" option or make any changes other than simple vs default. What am I missing?
Ahh ok now I see. Your original post talks about discovery status, not delivery status which is where my confusion arose.
I'm only aware that you can remove delivery tickets from the delivery section. Maybe the Atlassian team can add a refinement for hiding delivery tickets in a 'done' status
Apologies for the confusion. Thanks for the reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.