Hi, I am supporting a client with a number of Trello Boards with 100+ users and they have now indicated a requirement for more sophisticated reporting via Power BI.
I am a Project Manager and not a code developer and would appreciate any suggestions on tools to hand off automatically to power BI at least once per 24 hours once configured. I have a data analyst supporting me wrt Power BI configuration but do not want to go down the route of bespoke coding for each handoff.
I have gone down the bespoke coding route already with the clients developers but as they are a very limited resource they have taken a very long time and are also expensive
I have been testing Power BI Connector by DOIT-BI which works well but does not seem to have an auto update facility. Any other software utility suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Peter C.