There is a general board where cards are assigned to me and other users, I also have a personal board to keep the status individually, to later update in the general board, creating an automation like this: when I am added to a card assigned to me , copy the card to the top of list "Inbox" on board "Trello Tasks user1" and link the cards together ."
Several users carry out this same mechanism, so that in the main card there are several cards linked to different users.
I then perform a second automation that makes changes to my personal board based on a card move on the main board: "when a card assigned to me is added to list "Done", find the first card linked in the attachments, move the card to the top of list "task done" on board "Tasks user1", and mark the due date as complete"
but in one of the attempts the following message appeared in the activity log:
"Monday, September 4, 2023 8:59 AM
Running automation on board Principal.
Doesn't have permission to access the card with id "4FHCr1S5".
The automation finished running."
Finally the action was not executed, and what I see is that it is because there are more linked cards, where mine is not the first or the last.
how can i correct this?