Happy Monday Atlassian Fam! 🌟
Can you believe it's already September? And guess what? It's that time of the year when we don our invisible capes and celebrate our real-life superheroes – TEACHERS! 🦸♀️🦸♂️
As we gear up to celebrate Teacher's Day on September 5th here in India, I wanted to share a little story from my side. 📚
Back in my school days, I was lucky to have Mr. Goswami as my math teacher. He wasn't just a math wizard; he had this incredible knack for simplifying the most mind-boggling problems. 🧮
But what truly set him apart was his unshakable support. Whenever I hit a rough patch or whenever I felt like giving up, he'd be there with those reassuring words: "You've got this!" To this day, his encouragement remains my guiding light.
When I landed my first job, guess who called to congratulate me? Yep, it was Mr. Goswami, sharing in my excitement as if it were his own achievement. I'm forever grateful for his presence in my life. 🙏
So, here's my question for you all:
Who's that one teacher/Mentor who left a lasting impact on your life?
Share your stories, memories, or even just a simple "thank you" to the mentors who've shaped us into who we are today.📝
So make this day a day for your teachers/mentors to remember! Happy Teacher's Day in advance✌️
Best Regards,
Ananjan Mishra