Wanted to know all things as a whole pending per project, could be sn easy way vs having to go back to each workspeace to see what should happen as target dates.
Hi Hector,
Thanks for writing to us!
At this time it's not currently possible to view multiple workspaces in a single calendar view, however if you want to look at multiple boards under a workspace in calendar you can use 'Workspace Table View' that will allow you to track multiple cards across the boards in your workspace: https://help.trello.com/article/1235-workspace-table-view
Do let me know if you've more questions. I'd be happy to help.
Cheers,Vishaal S | The Trello Team
Are you a Trello Enterprise customer? How are you using multiple workspaces?
There is a common misconception about how to use Workspaces in Trello.
As a Trello consultant who has guided a lot of people and has been using long before workspaces existed I would always advise to have a single workspace for an organisation.
Very Deep Mike, I can see thru your answer that it seems to be using Calendar App. I’m just starting to learn, not an Enterprise, but at some point in life want to be like you.
Many thanks! I’ll play around. Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.