Hi I need help. I've been trying to automate where the trigger is ticking an item from my checklist then the action will be sending a message in slack.
It seems that the command is correct, however it doesn't seem to work.
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Romuald Dale Vasquez
Welcome to the community. Your command looks OK.
If you click on the little light bulb 💡, can you see in the command log whether it is executing?
Only time I have seen similar is when there is a space somewhere at the beginning or end of the checklist item. You can test this by changing the command trigger to
When the item "QC{*}" is checked.....
You've been a great help @Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting ! It works when I changed the command trigger as you've suggested. Thank you so much!
Happy Friday my friend 😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.