Previous threads indicated a green selectable button when I add the name. However, nothing happens when I click it and the rest of the dialog box is grey. Nothing happens. Organization says "No organizations" and there are no options
Hey Suzanne,
Can you open a ticket at www.trello.com/contact? We'll be happy to assist you there, it'd be nice if you could add some screenshots of the case.
Hello, I have the same issue. Whats the fix?
Hi Clare,
You'll first need to create a Workspace. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and then hit Create Workspace.
- https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-a-new-workspace/
After this, you'll have the ability to create boards under this Workspace.
- https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-a-new-board/
This should do the trick. Let me know if you encounter a problem
Hi there,
I'm using Trello on Teams. How do I do this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.