I changed my email address. Now I am unable to log in
Hi @Lisa WattCloud accounts, including Trello, are linked to your email address. I understand that due to privacy, you won't be able to provide your email address here publicly. You may log a support ticket here so we can further check your account.
Casey
Hi @Lisa Watt
Are you getting any error messages?
A screenshot would be helpful.
Have you reached out to Trello Support in the meantime?
https://trello.com/contact#/
Kind Regards,
Ash
Hi Yes
I created this account because I am unable to access my account under Lisa.Watt@Compass.com
I change my email the Lisa.Watt@Compass.com. Compass has a security block on outside applications. So when I try to login to Trello with Lisa.Watt@Compass it instruct me to contract Compass Security team that team did go into my computer to see what can be done. I was advised to contract Trello to change my email back to the original email and not use my Compass email
So your new account/email is the one you have mentioned above, may I have your old email or at least the domain used (if not generic like Gmail) and I will try to check it from there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.