HI Moderator, I posted a fun article this morning. Can the moderator provide more details on the reason why it was removed? This will help to ensure we fix the issues in future posts.
Thank you,
Prabhu
Hi @Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ , I am not finding any article in the spam quarantine so it does not appear as though the spam algorithm quarantined. In what group was the article posted?
Hi @Jack Brickey - I posted in the water cooler group. Here is the link
when it was published
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Watercooler-articles/Friday-Fun-HiveAndJive-Series-on-Worker-Engagement-3/ba-p/2459873?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kudos_article&utm_content=topic
This is the link when I try to access now
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Removed-Posts/Friday-Fun-HiveAndJive-Series-on-Worker-Engagement-3/ba-p/2459873?utm_campaign=kudos_article&utm_content=topic&utm_medium=email&utm_source=atlcomm
It could be related to external links. You could try reposting without the links. Otherwise, the group's owner should be able to explain and free it up if appropriate.
Thanks Jack. There was no external links in the post. I'll repost it.
Regards
i noted #HiveAndJive in the link you provided. unsure if/why that would cause issue.
Thanks Jack. I think that might be the issue. It'd be great to have a notification sent to the author on the reason why the article was removed. This will allow new authors to understand and fix their issues. Thanks again for taking time and reviewing the post.
Hi @Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Although I'm not sure, could it be that you used the term Friday Fun or the tag 'friday-fun' in your post?
You need to signup for Friday Fun in order to post an article/discussion, see this post
Signups for Friday Fun, June 2023 to October 2023
Apart from that, articles or discussions with reference to Onward as a Marketplace Partner (even with a disclosure note) would best suit in the App Central or Apps & Integrations Group.
@Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ for future reference this should not have been posted as an article, it should have been a question. Just something to keep in mind when using the community appropriately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.