As of today (never had this problem before), when I click on the reaction icon for a comment, all of the emoji options are invisible. I use Safari as my default browser but tried today in Chrome and Firefox as well. I changed my display from dark to light with the same result. I can still add reactions with the app on my phone but prefer to use my laptop. I installed the latest update for my computer to see if that fixed it. 
The image above shows what I see when I click on the reaction icon. It shows a blank menu and if I hover over that blank space I get gray boxes but no images. I've been using Trello extensively for a couple of years and use reactions all the time to note that I've seen a comment or that my staff is on the right track with their plans or progress. It is an important feature that means I don't have to write a reply to everything. What has happened?