Is there a way to respond to a comment in a card's activity feed directly (i.e. nested under that particular comment) rather than the response creating a new comment at the top of the feed? The thread gets confusing when there are multiple comments from the same user in the same card and no way to reply to each one specifically.
Not that I know of. There was a Power-Up for Threaded Comments, but I believe it wasn't working last I used it and I'm not even sure if it's around anymore.
I currently work around this by quoting the individual comments I'm replying to (similar to "Interleaved style" email replies).
Ok, thanks for replying so quickly! I will search for the Power-Up and try it if it exists. In the meantime, how can I convert this question into a feedback ticket / suggested feature vote for the dev team? Thanks!
@Rebecca you can create a feature request here: https://trello.com/contact
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.