Hi,
I would like to know if I can get some information about my team member´s capacities in terms of different tasks/cards over multiple boards.
Like I have two boards: Projects with 4 members and Service with 2 members.
I´d like to see for one member, who´s working in both boards not only his calender view, but also the capacity of each board.
the one member working in both boards that is blocked in board A appears blocked also in board B during that time.
When the rest of the members are free, I´d like to see capacities for "Projects" for 75% and in "Service" for 50% availability. As this one doesn´t come out directly of the calendar view We are thinking weekly only currently.
Can this be realized utilizing the Dashboard view somehow at best in some time line?
And in Addition, can I apply it to ressources, like meeting rooms, too?