Hi All,
I am fairly new to Atlas and would like to know if the updates done on the Project Level roll-up to the sub-goals and goals level?
Hi Sankarasubramanian,
Thanks for the question. Updates do not currently roll up; we believe that goals and sub goals benefit from written updates from their owners, instead of updates for parent objects automatically rolling up from their children.
At the moment you can see the status of sub goals and projects when on a goal, but we understand that it would be helpful to get more context. Thus, whilst we do think updates should be written we should do more to provide context, and surface the updates from sub goals and projects as additional context to help you when writing an update. The team is thinking through the best way to achieve this at the moment, so hopefully we'll have an update for you soon.
Thanks,
Mark
I was expecting some kind of roll up at the project level, at least. If I filter projects by a Goal, it doesn't show me any projects that are linked to a Sub-Goal of that Goal, which feels counter intuitive. If I have to always add the Goal and the Sub-Goal to every project that feels like quite a bit of redundancy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.