Good afternoon everyone my name is John Williams I'm born and raised Las Vegas Nevada where I still resign and I'm really looking forward to meeting all my co-workers and learning more about the company and everything it has to offer
Hey @John Lee Williams , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I took the liberty of moving your post from the Jira Product group to the Welcome Center. Did you start a new job at a company working with Atlassian tools, or what made you come here? Because now that you introduced yourself, I'm curious. 😄
Best, Max
Welcome John
Hello @John Lee Williams ! Welcome to the Community!
Hi John! Welcome to the community
I am Varunish, from Bangalore.I lead a documentation team. We are currently on an older version of Robohelp and currently exploring confluence so that we can decide if we should be migrating to it or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.