How do I automate my Callrail calls into Trello? When I was using Podio I had it set up so that when the Callrail rang it automatically made a new lead. Is there a way to automate Callrail calls in Trello?
@Adrian Smude
CallRail is supported on Zapier should you should be able to invoke a card action after a callrail trigger.
Thanks! I haven’t played with Zapier. Do you have a great VA for Zapier?
Hi! If you're open to using an alternative to Zapier, I work at Relay.app and am happy to help you set this up as we integrate well with Trello (https://www.relay.app/apps/trello/integrations).
Jacob, I’d love to know more.
Cool! Just to make sure I understand exactly what you want, is this the flow:
1. Start when a new call is logged in CallRail
2. Create a new Trello card on the correct board with some of the fields from that call in the title and notes, including e.g. customer name
Is that, right? If you can give a bit more detail about how you want the info from CallRail to flow into Trello, I can give better instructions
Yea, I want the name on caller ID, phone number, and which CallRail number the caller called to.
@Vincent Renaudin thanks! I finally got back to this and set it up!Do you happen to know how to get a weekly report of all the new cards on a Trello Board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.