Hi! I'm Ray. In my day job, I'm a Senior Product Owner for a hospital system in Jacksonville, FL. I use Atlassian products to write tasks, use cases, and epics to make sure our developers are in alignment with our business needs for our websites. I also use Confluence to document our procedures and meetings.
I've recently been accepted into the University of Florida's Executive MBA program at the Warrington School of Business. One thing that concerned me going in was trying to keep abreast of everything I'd need to succeed in school- taking notes, hitting deadlines, etc. I'm one of the older students in my cohort, and it's been mumblety-mumble years since my bachelor's degree. I looked at a number of tools- OneNote, Notion, etc.- but everything felt like too much work for too little progress.
And then I thought- I use Jira and Confluence every day. Why not use them for this?
I signed up for a personal account (hey, they're free!). I set up a space for myself in Confluence- nothing fancy, but functional for my purposes.

And then for each of the classes, I set up a subspace to track grades, lecture notes, book notes, files, and whatnot. I used a Page Tree to keep a simple list of contents.

Right now, I'm just using a simple table to track assignments, but as things get more complicated, I know I can set up a Kanban board in either Jira or Trello to track my work.
So far it's working- I've gotten A's on my assignments, and now I can just focus on the readings and the work. It's been a fantastic experience so far.
I know Atlassian has offered its Classroom Cloud product to teachers, but has anyone else used Atlassian products in their personal lives like this?