Hey Data Center Community!
I wanted to be sure you saw this post in our Trust and Security Group about the new monthly Security Bulletin and searchable Vulnerability Disclosure Portal! I know security is top of mind for many of you so please check it out. Thanks for being part of our community!
Hi
I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks for sharing this update! The new monthly Security Bulletin and the searchable Vulnerability Disclosure Portal sound like some seriously handy tools. With security being a hot topic, having these resources ready to go is like a breath of fresh air.
Seriously, kudos to you for making sure we're all in the loop and keeping things locked down. It's awesome to be part of a community that's on top of its game when it comes to security.
I'm definitely looking forward to diving into these new resources and keeping the good momentum going. Big thanks again for keeping us in the know!
I came to know after receiving an email with subject "Upcoming security bulletin from Atlassian"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.