Atlassian puts out a lot of effort into providing information that will help us be successful in using their applications. I have found a number of great DevOps resources but wanted to see if there were others that I missed. Below is my list. Please comment on additional training that you have felt is useful and has helped you in your job.
Thanks for sharing.
thanks @Brant Schroeder
sharing all devops related topic links in one place and in one post,
Vikram P
Let me know if there are any others you can think of.
Awesome! Thanks, @Brant Schroeder. There's the full DevOps learning path here: https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385/path/1062311
@Brant Schroeder thanks for sharing. I have bookmarked these links for further review.
@Brant Schroeder @Laurie Sciutti Thanks for sharing!!!
I am really involved in the devops learning and this is amazing to continue improving.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.