Hey everyone! Wanted to quickly introduce myself before I start getting more involved around here.
My name's Edmund, I'm a Snr Product Manager on the Bitbucket Cloud team.
I look after two main areas from a Product Management front:
- I'm the Product Manager for Bitbucket Pipelines, our cloud CI/CD product.
- I'm also the Product Manager for our extensibility/ecosystem features, this includes our upcoming implementation of Forge in Bitbucket Cloud.
A little bit about me:
- I'm based in Australia (Melbourne... not Sydney), and am originally from a tiny little town at the very bottom of Tasmania.
- I've been at Atlassian for a bit over 18 months, initially just looking after the extensibility space, but then inheriting Pipelines around 12 months ago.
- I've been a PM (of one form or another) basically since I started working. A friend and I started a web-dev agency when we were 17 and in our last year of high-school. Although I didn't call what I was doing "Product Management" at the time, that's 100% what it was.
Really looking forward to meeting and speaking with you all. We've got some VERY exciting stuff coming soon in Bitbucket cloud that I can't wait to share with you, get feedback on, and bring you all on the journey with as we get it into the world.