Hi,
I'm managing a complex publishing project using Trello Premium. There are several components with a number of milestones for each. When we began the project, a rather large Google Sheet was created, which detailed all the milestone dates and final print deadlines. The sheet includes a formula for how long each element should take with a wildcard so when dates are different, it still shows how the final print date will be affected.
Now that we have migrated the project management of this to Trello, I would like to get some ideas from the community about how we can integrate the schedule (from the sheet) into the boards.
At the moment, we are manually adding the information from the sheet (even though it changes regularly) and this creates room for error. I have found out about a powerup that can import information from the sheet, but this is very costly.
Could anyone share any low cost workarounds that would allow us to manage due dates with a focus on the final print date so that we can always see at a glance if we will meet this deadline or not.
I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas.
Thanks.