I want to choose a facebook profile and create a new card
You could connect FB and Trello using 3rd party software like Zapier, Make.com, Integrately etc...
https://www.make.com/en/integrations/facebook-pages/trello
thanks- I've looked at a few automations but I can't work out if its possible for me to select and individual facebook profile and choose to create a card. I want to create cards from profiles when people comment orI engage them in messenger chat. Can you recommend automations that enable me to select a profile and choose to create a card? Thanks!
Its a bit convoluted and I'm no expert with the FB API's. It looks like you will have to look the different Facebook variants to find the right trigger. For example, for messenger you can have something like this:
Or look out for comments on a FB page...
Thanks so much - what are those connections from? is that directly in facebook somehow? Maybe I need to rethink it even if there's an automation that creates cards for all comments or all chats and then I review them (but I think that will be too much). I would need to add comments/chats to existing cards if people are already identified in a card on the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.