When I forward an e-mail to a card I can't see the full content of the e-mail conversation. Is there a way to see the whole e-mail?
Hi @flourishnaturebasedot - Trello's email-to-board feature is intended to create a board with the following content:
The Subject of the email becomes the card's title.
The Body of the email becomes the card's description.
Attachments in the email will be added to the card.
There are limitations to the attachment size (10MB). If the limit is exceeded then the card may fail to be created or the attachments might be missed. Can you let me know if that might be the case? If not then can you let me know what context isn't coming through the card? eg text in the body of the email
Thanks so much - actually I can now see the full content - thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.