Hi!
I've recently added Atlas and JPD to our set of tools and I'm trying to use it internally before sharing it with the other product teams
Connecting Atlas Projects and JPD ideas is great, and I saw the demo https://www.loom.com/share/9489c20d9ff243cd95882bf4c502ba87
However, I do not see the Atlas related fields.
Can I get any help here?
Hi @matan.grady we've enabled the integration for you
Can I get this enabled on my account as well?
@Liz Choe done
hi @Rohan Swami can you also enable this for me? Is there a way that I can do it myself as an admin?
@Jean Berkenveld it's been enabled for you
@Rohan Swami can you please enable for our org?
@Kareem Shirazi done
For anyone who stumbles across this page in the future, please comment on this page with your site URL.
Hi! I need to
@Rohan Swami can you enable for our org please?
@Noboru please comment here with your site URL
Is this available for anyone to try? We would like to experiment with this as well.
Can I have this as well :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.