I have premium license and i want to know how to disable upload feature for users? Is there a way or a workaround?
@Lama Al-Ehaidib welcome to the community!
Attachment permission and restriction is only available for Enterprise plan so it is not possible to do it in Premium offering.
Hi @Lama Al-Ehaidib I am curious, what is your reason for needing this?
Trello is an open collaboration platform design for people to share information. That said, there are some ways you can creatively apply restrictions that keep within the spirit of the platform.
If I know why, I can offer up some suggestions
Hi @Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting
As a security risk we don't want employees to attach sensitive data, so we want to disable it
But we want to use premium license and not enterprise. Is there a way for it ?
@Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket] and there is no workaround?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.