I want to use a scheduled rule to add a card to a list with a fixed due date, eg, the 2nd Wednesday of the month. When the card is added, a rule fires to update a custom date field, add a saved checklist and update the checklist item due date to the custom field. From there, I want each checklist item to be a linked card.
I'm practicing with two rules. Rule one seems to be caught in a loop because I have a for each checklist item in a checklist command to set the due date, and then I use a convert all the items in checklist into linked cards.
when a card with a name starting with "Meeting Name" is added to list "To Dos", set custom field "Draft Due" to "{cardduedate-4d}", add the "Checklist" checklist from card "Checklists" renamed to "Tasks" to the card, for each checklist item in a checklist named "Tasks", set due date on the date in custom field "Draft Due", and convert all the items in checklist "QMSC Prep List" into linked cards in list "This Week"
Rule two uses convert the item to a linked card in list command, but the new cards don't have the custom due date.
when a card with a name starting with "Meeting" is added to list "To Dos", set custom field "Draft Due" to "{cardduedate-4d}", add the "Checklist" checklist from card "Checklists" renamed to "Tasks" to the card, for each checklist item in a checklist named "Tasks", set due date on the date in custom field "Draft Due", and convert the item to a linked card in list "This Week"
Can anyone help me sort this out?
Thanks,
Jeff