We are not using Portfolio - we have Link type Options we use "Is ParentIssue of" and "Is ChildIssue of" > created by our Core Team" that we are to use.
Scenario: I am trying to write a JQL that will pull all the Features (Initiative) with all Linked Epics . Epics linked from Feature(Initiative) with link type= "Is ParentIssue of" using the below JQL - it's works however it's also pulling the Feature's (Initiative) Parent the Capability (Purpose) since linked from the Capability with link type= "Is ParentIssue of".
How can I Exclude anything other than the Linked EPICS that the Feature(Initiative) is the Epic's "Is ParentIssue of"...
project = XYZ AND issuetype = FEATURE AND issueLinkType in ("is ParentIssue of") ORDER BY issuetype ASC, created DESC
I tried so many variations - and still have the Capability being invluded in the query results since it's linked with the "Is ParentIssue of" for the Feature(Initiative).
Also Tried below: I am sure there's a way to do this - but I gave up, and am hoping for some suggestions...
project = XYZ AND issuetype = FEATURE AND issueLinkType in ("is ParentIssue of") AND issueLinkType in ("is ParentIssue of") AND issuetype !=Capability ORDER BY issuetype ASC, created DESC
project = XYZ AND Issuetype = Feature AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("Issuetype = Epic") ORDER BY issuetype ASC, created DESC
project = XYZ AND Issuetype = Feature AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("Issuetype = Epic") AND project = XYZ AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("Issuetype != Capability")ORDER BY issuetype ASC, created DESC