Hi,
I am currently setting up my Jira Product Discovery Project and I can't figure out why the Impact Score stays at 100 no matter what I change in regards to positive/negative input calculation or the scores for the ticket. No matter what it always says 100.
Hi, Leah, Somewhere I read that the top item will always be given a score of 100 and the lowest always a 0, and everything in between will be adjusted accordingly. If this is your only item, or the one with the most positive impact, then it will always be a 100.
Yes it looks like you are right thank you!
Hey Leah,
as mentionned by Selena, a weighted score will always be at 100 for the highest and 0 for the lowest (you can see it in the desc on the top right of your screenshot)
You can also check our documentation regarding formulas : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-product-discovery/docs/expression-based-formulas/
So, as soon as you'll get more ideas, they will reorder themselves on this scale of 0 - 100, which is convenient for prioritization. But if you're more willing to have a numeric reflection of this impact field, then I suggest to use the "roll-up" or "custom" type of formula
Cheers
Hermance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.