I have looked at the templates but none seem to do what i want, so hoping some smart people here can help me.
Its going to be used for a cabinet makers company, so the projects are largely exactcly the same in terms of steps 1) source materials 2) cutting 3) maching 4) construction 5) Paining 6) shipping
I could have each of those as lists, but then to create a project for a client I would have to create an card in each one of those lists - whcih is obviously not ideal.
Essentially I would have clients linking to 1 or more projects linking to 1 or more standard sets of tasks. eg. if the project was to build a kitchen, the tasks would be a, b, c, d, e. If the project was to build a wardrobe, the tasks would be x, y, z.
And to be able to-
- clients view - look at all clients and see what projects are related to them and the progress/status (finished, planned, etc statuses)
- client view - look at a project for a client and see some projects details and plans, and then for each of the tasks, which of them is planned, in progress (how much %) and see how its progressing (creating a new project should make all work planned status. Would be great if a client could also look at the progress and details around their project.
-Task view - look at all tasks for all clients and projects in terms of their status/progress