A few years ago, I came across a post that explained how to easily add a card to a Trello board via text, using IFTTT. I followed the instructions and set it up, and it worked magically for years. Now all of a sudden it stopped working. Does anyone know how to set this up, either using IFTTT or another method?
Basically what it enabled me to do was to text "Myself" (a made up IFTTT number, not my actual phone number), and whatever I texted would be redirected to a specific list on one of my specific boards.
Anyone have any insight on how to do this or something similar? It's way too clunky for me to open the Trello app and then find the right board and list every time I want to send myself a quick reminder, and I really loved how I could just text myself or even voice text myself and it would just show up on my Inbox list for the next time I sat down at my computer.
Thanks!