I was thinking of my bucket as I watched the news today. I would like to fly to space on Virgin Galatic!
One on my favourite on my bucket list : round the world in slow motion. Unfortunately I need to wait until retirement otherwise nobody won't care Jira.
A road trip to FL to see a SpaceX launch would be grand. With plenty of time down and back for a few detours.
is that Hoops McCann from One Crazy Summer?!?
My list changes over time and items come and go, but throwing hands with Shatner, visiting the NotLD/DotD, and seeing the Auroras have consistently been on my list for decades.
I guess my last post wasn't long enough to qualify for the Throwback Thursday! @Chris Iacovelli kudos coming your way for the One Crazy Summer reference!!!!
An Alaskan Cruise would be a blast! Heck, I'd take another Cruise anywhere right now!
I couldn't find the basement at the Alamo, I'll have to ask next time!
@Dan Breyen - i was able to catch a launch from a unplanned cruise Florida port day. we were miles away but it was amazing. the delayed sound of the launch engines was monstrously loud when it finally hit us.
I am thinking about something on my bucket list that I already accomplished and that is going to Maui! And thank goodness I did because most of the historic sites are gone! I posted the below in an internal chat today.
This pic was taken right at the end of Front Street by the ocean wall in April of this year. Front Street is now gone! Lahaina is now gone! I'm so sad for the people of Maui right now! This is devastating! But I can't tell you how happy I am that I went in April because even if they rebuild it will never be the same!
Run/hike a trail in all 50 US States!
There are so many things I want to do before I leave this planet, including, however briefly, leaving this planet. Some will be more difficult to achieve than others...
I'd love to make it somewhere to see the Northern Lights - we've had them pretty nearby earlier this year. I guess the goal will also need to be that I stay up late enough to see them. 😅 (I'm an early bird, so this might need to wait until retirement, ha!)
Retire and become a fulltime fisherman in the summer.
Happy vacation to all community members!
Well, it's been really hot and humid in Malaysia. Hoping the rainy season will start soon.
I have 8 grandsons. Two of the older ones are off to college at the end of this month. Two more got driver licenses this summer. I can't wait for the day where the wife and I are invited over to one of their houses for BBQ. Ya not that great of a bucket list but it's mine
Hi there! A community leader newbie is wondering how to contribute enough while still enjoying his summer. Any tips from fellow leaders are much appreciated!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.